|Charter Yachts Available at Fort Lauderdale Air Show|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 19 April 2012 00:00|
While each of the yachts is generally chartered for one week at a time, the owners are making special eight-hour base rates available for anyone who wants to be onboard during air show events.
The largest of the available motoryachts is the 80-foot Hatteras Sea Vista, which is shown in the photograph at right. Her eight-hour base rate has been set at $4,500.
Next is the 70-foot Azimut La Vita Bella, whose eight-hour base rate is $4,000.
The smallest of the available motoryachts is the 58-foot Sunseeker Eden Drop. Her eight-hour base rate is $3,500.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Sea Vista, La Vita Bella, or Eden Drop, and can help you book in time for the air show in Florida later this month.
Recent blog posts
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain
- Alloy Sailing Yacht Red Dragon Drops Charter Rate
- Save $2,000 on Yacht Charter in BVI, Caribbean