|Motoryacht Anita Drops Rate for Entire Summer Season|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Monday, 23 April 2012 00:00|
Edmiston and Company tells me that the 111-foot Leopard motoryacht Anita is dropping her weekly base rates for the entire summer season in the West Mediterranean.
Previously, the high-season weekly base rate was €95,000 and the low-season weekly base rate was €90,000.
Now, the high-season weekly base rate is €80,000 (a 16-percent reduction) and the low-season weekly base rate is €70,000 (a 20-percent savings).
Anita is a 2006 build that can accommodate as many as nine guests in four cabins. She is quite fast, with a cruising speed of 40 knots and a top speed of 45 knots.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Anita or help you book a week onboard this summer at the newly reduced rates.
Recent blog posts
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain
- Alloy Sailing Yacht Red Dragon Drops Charter Rate
- Save $2,000 on Yacht Charter in BVI, Caribbean
- 9 Days for Price of 7 on South of France Yacht Charter
- Save 10 Percent on Medtierranean Yacht Charter