|Charter Yacht Encounter with Manatees in Florida Keys|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Tuesday, 24 April 2012 08:11|
One of the best parts of any charter yacht vacation is interacting with nature. Of course this is great fun while snorkeling and scuba diving, but sometimes you don't even have to leave the boat to enjoy a close encounter.
The 48-foot sailing catamaran Surprise is the latest charter yacht to send video of an up-close-and-personal moment--this time with manatees. The following video was shot in the Florida Keys, according to management company Regency Yacht Vacations. How cool!
Recent blog posts
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain
- Alloy Sailing Yacht Red Dragon Drops Charter Rate
- Save $2,000 on Yacht Charter in BVI, Caribbean
- 9 Days for Price of 7 on South of France Yacht Charter
- Save 10 Percent on Medtierranean Yacht Charter