|Yacht Charter Opportunity in the Dominican Republic|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Wednesday, 16 May 2012 00:00|
Northrop and Johnson tells me that the 114-foot Hargrave motoryacht Sea Legend is currently available for charter in the Dominican Republic.
The Dominican Republic, I'm told, is a fantastic cruising destination. Few charter yachts visit there because marinas and support services are limited compared with more developed regions, but when yacht owners have a personal connection, the experience can be absolutely fantastic. It's rare to see a luxury charter yacht marketed in this part of the Caribbean, which is why I think this opportunity to charter Sea Legend is noteworthy.
Sea Legend is a 2009 build that accommodates eight guests in four cabins. There are five crew onboard. The lowest weekly base rate is $49,500.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more or help you book a week aboard Sea Legend in the Dominican Republic.
Recent blog posts
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Three
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day Two
- 2013 Antigua Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- CharterWave is Live from the Antigua Charter Show
- Amels Motoryacht Malibu Heading to Maldives
- Christmas Yacht Charter with No Holiday Surcharge
- Charter Yacht Newvida Being Rebuilt as Seanna