|Nearly 30-Percent Discount on July Yacht Charter in Mediterranean|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Tuesday, 03 July 2012 00:00|
Ocean Independence sends word that the owner of the 116-foot Horizon motoryacht Wheels has an open calendar from tomorrow through July 20 in the Mediterranean. To entice last-minute bookings, he is dropping the weekly base rate by nearly 30 percent.
Previously, the weekly base rate for 10 guests aboard Wheels was €69,000. For last-minute bookings through July 20, that base rate is now €50,000.
The new offer is a substantially better deal than the owner offered last summer, when an early-booking discount dropped the weekly base rate aboard Wheels to €63,000.
I was onboard Wheels about two years ago in Italy, where the 2002 build showed quite well. She has an elegant interior decor for a motoryacht her size, done by Evan K. Marshall, who typically works aboard much larger megayachts. The owner was continuing to maintain the yacht and add new features to entice charter clients, including an iMerge entertainment system. Wheels also offers zero-speed stabilizers, which can be hard to find aboard charter yachts in her size range.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Wheels or help you book her this month at the newly announced discount rate.
Recent blog posts
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Owner Offers Discount for Spain