|Further Discounted Rate on Charter Yacht Olga|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Thursday, 05 July 2012 00:00|
Churchill Yacht Partners tells me that the owner of the 121-foot Crescent motoryacht Olga has further reduced the weekly base rate to $55,000 for charters through the end of August in the Bahamas.
Olga is a popular charter yacht that Churchill tells me averaged six weeks of bookings each year (about three more than the industry average) throughout the recession including last summer. Her captain, Bernard Calot, has been in command of the 2003 build for nearly five years now. He says that more than half of Olga's clients are repeat guests or referrals from previous guests, which means that Calot and his crew must be doing something quite right.
Also worth noting is that Olga offers onboard massages as part of the base charter rate, and that the owner's 61-foot Garlington sportfishing yacht Ambush is available for tandem charters with Olga at an additional $20,000 weekly base rate.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Olga or help you book a week aboard in the Bahamas this summer at the newly announced discount rate.
Recent blog posts
- 8 Days for Price of 7 on Mediterranean Yacht Charter
- Charter Yacht Powdermonkey Drops Rates for West Mediterranean
- Brand-New Sailing Catamaran to Charter in Grenadines
- Charter Cancellation Increases Motoryacht's Availability
- Summer Yacht Charter in Sicily, No Delivery Fees
- New Yacht Charter Option in Mexico
- Save 10 Percent on BVI Yacht Charter