|10-Percent Discount Plus Bonus Days on New England Yacht Charter|
|Written by Kim Kavin|
|Tuesday, 10 July 2012 09:20|
Northrop and Johnson tells me that there's a great deal to be had during August and September aboard the 123-foot Palmer Johnson sailing yacht Axia in New England.
Axia has just dropped her weekly base rate from $65,000 to $59,000, which is a savings of 10 percent. In addition, the owner is willing to give two bonus days onboard, so you not only get the discounted rate, but you also get the yacht for nine days instead of the regular seven.
I was last onboard Axia back in 2007, during that year's Caribbean charter season. She is a 1990 build that was refit in 2007 and that has been nicely maintained over the years. She made a good impression at the time of my tour, and to the best of my knowledge remains in similar condition.
There has been a crew change since my visit, so before you book ask for recent client reviews of the new captain and team.
Any reputable charter broker can tell you more about Axia or help you book her later this summer in New England at the newly announced discount rate.
Recent blog posts
- Newport Charter Yacht Show: Day One
- Newport Charter Yacht Show Opens Today
- Bonus Days and Discounts on Greece Yacht Charter
- Save 15 Percent on South of France Yacht Charter
- Bahamas Yacht Charter with No Delivery Fees
- Save 15 Percent on Spain Yacht Charter
- Broker Report: Summer Yacht Charter in Greece